Our sweet little boy passed away 2 days shy of his first birthday,
he began acting funny and started having a very raspy purr and was
having a very hard time breathing..we rushed him to the vets where
they began giving him oxygen and trying to get his breathing under control..sadly his little lungs were full of blood
and he could not be saved..We think he may have swallowed something sharp that punctured his esophagus and caused bleeding
into his lungs.
He will be sadly missed and will always be our sweet little Peanut
please visit his catster page at